Diamedica: the market leader in anaesthetic equipment for challenging environments
The Glostavent® Anaesthesia Machine
The Glostavent® Anaesthesia Machine is designed to deliver safe inhalational anaesthesia in any environment with or without electricity or compressed gases. Its mechanical ventilator makes it suitable to be used as an anaesthetic machine for spontaneous breathing or ventilated patients, or as a ventilator in a recovery room or for longer term ventilation in an Intensive Care Unit.
“Our second Glostavent is now in use in our new Obstetric theatre. If only more companies would listen to the people working on the ground like you do, brilliant. Thank you for an excellent service and customer care.” Gambia
- The first anaesthetic machine that meets the WFSA Performance Standard for Anaesthetic Equipment for Low and Low-Middle Income (LMIC) Countries.
- Established track record spanning over 10 years
- Diamedica has anaesthetic equipment in over 50 countries
RELIABLE & SAFE
- The Glostavent®anaesthesia machine will continue to function without interruption even if oxygen or electricity supplies fail.
- The Glostavent® is robust and able to withstand extremes of temperature and humidity, making it suitable for use in the most challenging of environments.
- The system does not require nitrous oxide or soda lime and accidental delivery of a hypoxic mixture is impossible.
- Less than half the price of a conventional anaesthesia machine with the same functionality.
- Very low running costs with minimal consumables.
- Does not require compressed gases. Supplied with and driven by an oxygen concentrator delivering both oxygen and air.
- Minimal maintenance costs. Servicing can be carried out by locally trained technicians.
- Suitable for both adult and paediatric use.
- The Glostavent® Anaesthesia Machine can be used with most common anaesthetic agents.
- Able to function in continuous flow or drawover mode.
TRAINING AND SUPPORT
For more details visit our Training and Support page
- Diamedica is the exclusive manufacturer and distributor of the Glostavent® Anaesthesia System worldwide.
- Committed to providing training for medical and technical personnel.
- Diamedica offers, free of charge to all customers, ongoing after sales support via email or telephone for as long as the customer has their machine.
Back to Products introduction page