Diamedica: the market leader in anaesthetic equipment for challenging environments
Diamedica Portable Anaesthesia System (DPA 02)
The portable anaesthesia system for those working in the field where electricity is not an option. The DPA 02™ incorporates the new Diamedica Patient Valve. The new valve and patient circuit removes the valve from the vicinity of the patient airway and allows the use of double lumen or standard “Y” circuits.
“The DPA 02™is awesome, did an 8 year old for 3 hours – brilliant!” Western Nepal
- Contained in a shockproof and waterproof Peli case.
- Weighs only 9kg.
- Could be carried on to most aircraft (only 47 x 35 x17cm).
- Robust enough for any challenging environments.
- Quick and easy to set up and pack away.
RELIABLE & SAFE
- Uses ambient air as a carrier gas.
- Non re-breathing patient valve and mask.
- The DPA 02™ is robust and able to withstand extremes of temperature and humidity, making it suitable for use in the most challenging of environments.
- The new valve and patient circuit removes the valve from the vicinity of the patient airway and allows the use of double lumen or standard “Y” circuits.
- Will accept any oxygen source, if available.
- Well established and peer reviewed product
- Robust enough for any field, outreach or remote situation.
- Field use speaks for itself. It is the only product of its kind and is used in some of the most remote, most troubled and resource-limited locations in the world.
- Very low purchase price.
- Minimal running costs with minimal consumables. Ventilation is carried out using the self inflating bag.
- Does not require compressed gases.
- Extremely low maintenance required. Servicing can be carried out by locally trained technicians.
- Suitable for both adult and paediatric use.
- Can be used in a continuous flow or draw over mode.
- Calibrated for Halothane and Isoflurane or for Sevoflurane.
TRAINING AND SUPPORT
For more details visit our Training and Support page.
- Diamedica is the exclusive manufacturer and distributor of the DPA range of products.
- Committed to providing training wherever necessary for medical and technical personnel
- Diamedica offers, free of charge to all customers, ongoing after sales support via email or telephone for as long as the customer has their machine.
Back to Products introduction page