Diamedica: the market leader in anaesthetic equipment for challenging environments
Diamedica ECO2 Anaesthesia Machine
The ECO2 anaesthesia machine offers a basic and cost effective inhalational anaesthesia system supplied with manual ventilation. For use where the patient is breathing spontaneously or only requires assisted ventilation. Designed to deliver safe inhalational anaesthesia in any environment with or without electricity or compressed gases.
“The staff were delighted and began using it on adults and children without my help in a few days and were safe.” Uganda
- A low cost simple anaesthetic machine using Glostavent® high quality components.
- Very low running costs with minimal consumables.
- Does not require compressed gases. Supplied with and driven by an oxygen concentrator delivering both oxygen and air.
- Minimal maintenance costs. Servicing can be carried out by locally trained technicians.
RELIABLE & SAFE
- The ECO2will continue to function without interruption even if oxygen or electricity supplies fail.
- The ECO2 is robust and able to withstand extremes of temperature and humidity, making it suitable for use in the most challenging of environments.
- The system does not require nitrous oxide or soda lime and accidental delivery of a hypoxic mixture is impossible.
- Suitable for both adult and paediatric care.
- The ECO2 can be used with most common anaesthetic agents.
- Able to function in continuous flow or drawover mode.
- A low cost version of the Glostavent®, the first anaesthetic machine that meets the WFSA Performance Standard for Anaesthetic Equipment for Low and Low-Middle Income (LMIC) Countries.
- Diamedica has anaesthetic equipment in over 50 countries worldwide.
TRAINING AND SUPPORT
For more details visit our Training and Support page
- Diamedica is the exclusive manufacturer and distributor of the Glostavent® and ECO2 Anaesthesia Systems worldwide.
- Committed to providing training for medical and technical personnel.
- Diamedica offers, free of charge to all customers, ongoing after sales support via email or telephone for as long as the customer has their machine.
Back to Products introduction page