Diamedica: the market leader in anaesthetic equipment for challenging environments
Oxygen Reservoir Filling System
This system enables a pressure vessel to be filled with oxygen providing up to 2 hours of additional back up oxygen supply to run the Glostavent® anaesthesia machine in the event of power failure and absence of cylinder oxygen, or for direct oxygen supply to patients.
- A very low cost solution for back up oxygen.
- Can take oxygen from the concentrator supplied with the Glostavent®, ECO2 and Baby CPAP, or any other available concentrator.
- Can be supplied with either 20 litre or 100 litre reservoir tank.
- Can fill either a 20 litre or 100 litre reserve tank to 5 bar pressure giving 100 litres or 500 litres of usable oxygen.
- Additional reservoir tanks can be supplied.
- Minimal maintenance costs.
RELIABLE & SAFE
- Supplied with over pressure safety systems.
- Supplied with valved connectors to avoid inadvertent gas release.
- Can be used with any oxygen concentrator.
- Reservoir tanks are supplied on wheels for ease of movement
- Pump system will take any electrical supply.
- Designed and manufactured by Diamedica, the market leader in anaesthetic equipment for the developing world.
TRAINING AND SUPPORT
For more details visit our Training and Support page
- Diamedica is the exclusive manufacturer and distributor of the Oxygen Reservoir Filling System.
- Committed to providing training for medical and technical personnel.
- Diamedica offers, free of charge to all customers, ongoing after sales support via email or telephone for as long as the customer the product.
Back to Products introduction page