About Patient Monitor
The G3H patient monitor has a combination of features, price and size that create a patient monitor ideally suited for use in remote locations and low income countries. This patient monitor can be supplied together with the Diamedica Glostavent® Anaesthesia machine and where necessary be powered by the UPS on the Glostavent. Alternatively the monitor can be supplied as a standalone unit.
Light, portable and compact
Ideally suited for use in emergency rooms, pre and post operative care, ICU, operation rooms/theatres, labour and delivery. Also ideal for mobile use.
Adult, paediatric and neonate cuffs and Sp02 probes.
Standard configuration: ECG, NIBP, SpO2, HR/PR, 2-RESP, 2-TEMP, ST analysis, Arrhythmia analysis. Optional configurations available including ETC02.
Application modes: Monitoring, diagnosis, operating
Operating menu: Multi-language interface selection. Easy operation with user-friendly menu structure. User-friendly dialogue interface with pop-up menus and dialogue boxes
Protected against electrosurgical and defibrillation interference
72 hours data storage
Intelligent audio and visual comprehensive alarm
Low power consumption, standby mode and built in rechargeable battery
Specifications Patient Monitor
- Display type: 8.4” colour TFT LCD screen with maximum 7-waveform data
- Power Requirement: 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Battery backup: 3 hours
Temperature (surface and rectal)
- Number of channels: 2
- Resolution: 0.1C
- Input: 3 wires/5 wires ECG cable
- Sweep speed: 6.25, 12.5, 25, 50mm/s
- Heart rate range: 15-380 bpm
- Calibration: ± 1mv SpO2
- Measurement range: 0 - 100 %
- Plus measurement range: 30 - 250bpm
NIBP (Non-invasive blood pressure)
- Measurement type: Adult, paediatric, neonatal
- Measurement parameters: Systolic, diastolic, mean
- Measurement method: Manual, automatic, continuous
- Nasal tube: 0 - 120 bpm (adult)
- Resolution: 1bpm
Get a quote
Get a quote for this product by filling in the quick contact form below.